- Do you pride yourself on a job well done?
- Do you have excellent customer service skills?
- Do you work well both with a team and independently?
If so, then we want you to join our growing, successful cleaning teams servicing the Wasaga Beach, Collingwood & surrounding areas.
In this role, working under the direction of management, you will establish relationships with clients, clean homes, and report back to management. Successful candidates will be mature, detail oriented and dedicated to excellence in cleaning and customer service.
- Valid Driver’s License
- 2 Positive reference checks
- A police report as we are insured
- As an independent cleaner you will be responsible for your own tax payments.
- Clean homes and ensure tasks outlined in cleaning work order are completed to the highest standards
- Work with minimal supervision
- Assess a client’s home, prioritize tasks, and use good judgment to customize appointment per client’s wishes if necessary
- Establish positive relationships with clients by earning their trust and respect
- Deliver the highest quality of customer service possible
- To be available on demand flexible schedule.
- Report to work on time each day and work extra hours when needed
- Comply with proper safety policies and procedures as required (i.e. when using cleaning supplies, reporting incidents, etc)
- Supply all equipment and supplies including vacuum
- Keep an accurate account of customer needs
- Report any complaints, issues, and problems to management as soon as possible after incident
- Cleaning experience is preferred but not mandatory.
If you feel that you could add value to our team……….please apply.